ADI Services & FAQ’s
Frequently asked questions ...
Q. What can ADI landscapes do?
a. You think it and I’ll create it. I’ve not had to say no yet...
Q. What does ADI landscapes specialise in?
a. Providing you with a landscape that will give you an outdoor space that you can enjoy for years to come and add value to your home.
Q. What is hard landscaping?
a. Hard landscaping forms the physical structure of a garden. Hard landscaping provides the setting for plants, lawns, seating areas and shade etc it will make your garden easier to maintain, more attractive and functional.
Q. Do I need to have a design for what I want?
a. I’m happy to build/create what you have designed or come up with a bespoke solution for you. Often it ends up being a bit of both. I can also recommend other experts who may be able to help.
Q. Can you help us decide what to do?
a. I’m happy to give advice and discuss the pros and cons of each option with you.
Q. How long will you take to do the work?
a. Each project is different. I will always advise you of how long I expect to be on site.... obviously there may be unforeseen circumstances that impact on how long a project takes... but it’s normally only severe weather that impacts on timescales....
Q. How long is my quotation valid for?
a. All quotations are valid for a maximum of 30 days. If confirmation is received after 30 days of the quotation being issued, a re-quote will be provided where prices vary from the original quotation.
Q. How do you take your tea?
a. Thank you! very kind of you to ask. Milk - no sugar, please.
- Driveway & patio paving, repair & refurbishment
- Brick & flint wall construction & repair
- Drainage & ground works
- Fencing & gates installation & construction
- Steel edging to lawns, paths, driveways & garden beds
- Bespoke pergolas & outbuildings
- Hedge planting, cutting & removal
- Raised garden beds & rockeries
- Crazy paving repairs & laying
- Turf laying
- Tree works
- Lawn, driveway, pathway & garden bed edging
- Vegetable & herb gardens
- Garden clearance
- Pond clearance & maintenance
- Ground & lawn re levelling ... and much more....
ADI Landscapes working with others...
There are lots of ways you can work with me! The range of services I offer can be tweaked to suit your goals and budget. I’m also happy to work with others to deliver the project of your dreams, including:
- Kate Marshall Garden Design for professional garden design and consultancy
- Winthrop Intelligent Homes for home automation and lighting solutions
- Winthrop Planning for town and country planning advice
It's worth saying that I specialise in working outside-the-box, so if you're looking for new ways to bring your latest project to life then I'll develop a solution that's truly unique.